Salary: $17.00 to $19.00 /hour
Loss Prevention Services Limited is the premier provider of retail investigators assisting a wide client base to reduce shrink through external theft. LPS is currently seeking applicants in Kitchener, Cambridge, Guelph, Brantford and Waterloo. Successful applicants will demonstrate strong knowledge in the Criminal Code of Canada, Citizens Powers of Arrest and Trespass to Property Act.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Detect & apprehend shoplifters or those committing fraud
- Follow proper procedures and protocols
- Write extensive incident reports while utilizing knowledge in Trespass to Property Act and Citizens Powers of Arrest
- Represent Loss Prevention Services in a professional manner, including in all court-related procedures
- Valid Ontario Security Guard License
- High school Diploma (preference will be given to Police Foundations/Law & Security graduates)
- Ability to work on weekends
- Physically fit to walk for extended periods of time
- High degree of honesty & integrity
- Reliable vehicle
- Must be willing to travel when required
- Entry level position: $17.00-$19.00 per hour based on experience and education
- Paid training
- Medical benefits
Please Note: to ensure candidate quality, two training days will be completed in London, Ontario.
Applications must be submitted through Indeed or directly to our careers email.
Thank you for your interest in this position, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.